Leading infrastructure engineering software company Bentley Systems has announced its call for nominations for the 2021 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure program. Bentley Systems is an infrastructure engineering software company that provides innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure. Their software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities.
Formerly known as the Year in Infrastructure Awards, this global awards program, judged by independent juries of industry experts, recognizes infrastructure projects for digital innovations that improve project delivery and/or asset performance. The deadline for nominations is May 21, 2021.
Bentley Systems Announces Winners of the 2020 Year in Infrastructure Awards
According to the information on their official website, The Going Digital Awards are an integral part of Bentley’s annual Year in Infrastructure Conference. The conference brings together infrastructure professionals and industry thought leaders from around the world to share best practices and learn about the latest advances in technology that will improve infrastructure project delivery and asset performance. Winners will be announced during the awards ceremony at the culmination of the conference.
Users of Bentley software are therefore invited to nominate their projects in the Going Digital Awards program, no matter which phase the project is in – planning/conception, design, construction, or operations. The three finalists chosen for each awards category will get a global platform to present their projects before the judges, industry thought leaders and media members.
Every project nominated for an award receives recognition across the global infrastructure community. Through the Going Digital Awards program, participants:
- Gain global recognition by having their infrastructure projects profiled in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, which is distributed to media, government, and industry influencers around the world. All winning and finalist projects are also featured on bentley.com.
- Enhance their competitive edge by demonstrating to existing and potential clients the value the participants add to projects through their digital innovations.
- Receive coverage from global media and support from the Bentley team in marketing and promoting their respective projects to the media.
The 2021 Going Digital Awards will recognize outstanding achievements for infrastructure projects and assets in the following categories:
- Buildings and Campuses
- Digital Cities
- Digital Construction
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Land and Site Development
- Mining and Offshore Engineering
- Power Generation
- Project Delivery Information Management
- Rail and Transit
- Reality Modeling
- Roads and Highways
- Road and Rail Asset Performance
- Structural Engineering
- Utilities and Communications
- Utilities and Industrial Asset Performance
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Networks