(1) For the structure shown in the figure below, which of the following is the most likely bending moment diagram considering linear first order elastic analysis?
(2) For the structure shown in the figure below, what is the most likely shear force diagram?
(3) A building is generally divided into how many parts?
(4) What is the recommended maximum spacing of shear links in a beam according to British and European codes?
(D) Width of beam
(5) What is the recommended minimum compressive strength for water retaining structures according to the Eurocodes?
(6) The process through which water reacts with free cement after hydration reaction in a concrete structure to seal up cracks is known as?
(A) Post-hydration reaction
(B) Consolidation healing
(D) Autogenous healing
(7) How many percentage of 28 days strength is expected of concrete after 7 days?
(8) A beam of span L is subjected to a uniformly distributed load w with support conditions pinned and fixed at either ends. What is the bending moment at the fixed end?